Friday, December 08, 2006

just an update

Well exams are all done. I thinki I did pretty well on Civics, Spanish, but not to sure about french. HIstory I barely past. Im not the greatest at remembering specific dates, and events. I have to tell u all something.
Tina and me have this thing where she will tell me who ever she happens to like, and we always had this agreement. Well I asked her if she liked this Dana dude, and she just said she likes his voice, but doesn't really like him in that way. Well after reading a few stuff, it appears that she has developed sexual feelings for him. If ur readin this Stephanni, then u now know to if u didn't know this before. Apparently his voice makes her tremble. She is very desperate for sex. If she does anyhing, or screws around behind my back, I will end it for sure. I know I always say that, but this time, I actually mean it. I'm getting sick, and tired of this stuff happening over, and over again. ONe can only take so much, before he can't hold it in any longer.
Well, I'll keep yall updated on this.

No comments: